iM laurie and iM a iMac.

So, yesterday or e-machine died. My personal guess as to it's untimely demise is the enema that NCIS so kindly offered.

After careful consideration we elected to become Mac people.



So if any of my buddies out here care to share any software... ILOVEYOU!

Till then am going to procede with the tutorials.

1 thoughts from readers:

!@#$% said...


I'm bilingual...I have a PC and a 5-year-old Powerbook at home. I essentially use my PowerBook as a netbook; the memory is only upgradable to 1.25 GB, and it doesn't have an Intel processor, so I can't use all the latest and greatest software on it. My next computer purchase will probably be another Mac; I just haven't figured out what I want. As far as PCs are concerned, I'm surprised yours lasted as long as it did; eMachines are essentially built for the lowest common denominator and use the crappiest components available. I either get Dells or build my own. Speaking of which, I bought a Dell months ago and still haven't brought it home and transferred everything onto it. I should probably do that. ;)