An announcement, and a winner.

First of all this blog is moving - yes again. I have decided to blog under a new name since I am no longer directly affiliated with roller derby. At this time I would like to introduce the sarcastic cynical optimist. I am still in the process of making everything just 'right'. So please change your links and favorites and take the time to become a follower plz! This blog will stand but will cease to be updated starting this weekend.

The entrants to my first give away:

1. The Coastal Chicster (by way of comment!)
2. aka_Mariha (by way of comment!)
3. The Coastal Chicster (she is a follower!)
4. The Coastal Chicster (for blogging about the give away!)

I then entered 1 - 4 into random.org and it popped up that 4 is the winner.

So, Coastal Chicster send me a email to thesarcasticcynicaloptimistATgmailDOTcom and we will figure out what fragrances you are interested in.

Secondly aka_Mariha since this is my blog and I will do what I want to - shoot me a email to the same address and just for entering you will also get a bar of soap!

I am really excited to see what the both of you think of this soap and thanks for participating!

0 thoughts from readers: