Rendered Speechless.

With out going into much detail I have had a rough and sad week.

A family member has shown such blatant disrespect to his parents safety and wishes I am at a loss. It is sad when a parent gives a child every opportunity to succeed and they throw it all aside for several decades.

Selfishness that could have been devastating and catastrophic was contained.

None the less damage has been done to the family fiber. This is a betrayal that cannot be forgotten.

I know this feeling.

10 years ago I pruned my own family tree. Even in times when it is the best thing to do it hurts to the core. I was the child, I can only imagine how a parent feels in this situation. I feel so bad for my family and so disappointed in this person.

I have had suspicions of this for some time. It kills me that I was right.

0 thoughts from readers: